Hi-Temp is the manufacturer of the Hi-Temp Solid Rubber Weights. Our weights are made with recycled materials and have a Stainless Steel bushing for long life and durability. Our Olympic style weight plates are made from recycled rubber with a 2 inch stainless steel sleeve in the center to help protect the weights and to add to the life of the plate.
- Rubber plates won’t chip floors, are quieter and are safer than cast plates.
- These plates are durable and will withstand the abuse of your weight room environment.
- We have 10 years experience in manufacturing these quality weights.
- Our process allows us to produce a thinner plate which allows you to load more weigh on your bars.
- These plates are made in the USA at our plant in Tuscumbia AL.
- Weighs are available in 5, 10, 15, 25, 35 and 45 Lbs. and 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 Kilos.
- We also proudly carry PowerMax weight lifting equipment.
- Proven in the toughest conditions in Gyms, Colleges and home use for over 10 years.
- Our process provides you with one of the toughest pieces of weight equipment on the market today. With years of proven performance and satisfied customers.
Used in the Fittest Games on Earth.
Our newest Power Rack. Designed for small gyms and home use. This Power Rack holds a full set of weights, has a Pull up bar and collapses when not in use to only take up 4 sq. feet of floor space.
Weights are also available in IWF Colors.
Click Here to View Our Fitness Equipment Brochure